Tuesday, August 12, 2008
My Day
Gosh I have been stressed the past few weeks. I had JayKobs birthday party, I have to get him enrolled in school and I have to get Kayla's shots so she can start school! Both my babies are going to be in school this year! Time flys!! but I sure have thought about Tequila a lot lately lol I cant remember the last time I drank! Its been atleast 2 months. I have been trying not drink cause I can get a little out of hand.... just a little :) oh I wanted to tell people about me and my friend Britni's show we thought about. Ok, you know the show "the girls next door" we are going to be the chubby girls next door. lol but I have been working out so hopefully I wont be chubby. we's be some sexi bitches!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey I want in on the show. I can be the resident queer :)
You have always been smart and sexy! Missed you in FL :(
Post a Comment