Saturday, August 30, 2008

ninja please.....

so i am about fed up with being there for my "friends" I am the type of person that likes to help people out when i can.... you know what... i am buzzed and i dont think i really wanna talk about this.... so i had a few jello shots and a few tequila shots... no beer surprisingly ( i am not sure if that is spelled right but i sure gave it a try) wouldnt it be funny if i peeded blue from the jello shots ha ha ha ... ok random... i didnt realize that uniform shopping was so difficult!!! my baby starts pre k and she has to wear uniforms :) .... I also cut my hair and now i look like JLO.. except i dont have the ass, the flat stomach or the tan... but some where she is in here lol i crack myself up!! Why need a significant other when i can make myself laugh??? I am so lame..... but thats why I am still laughing...fuck it, i am going to bed fellow americans. love KK

No comments: